The Board of Directors of Sevan Marine ASA has convened the Annual General Meeting in Sevan Marine ASA on Thursday 24 May 2018, at 10:00 a.m. (CET) at the Company’s offices at Lysaker Torg 12, 1366 Lysaker, Norway.
Attached as appendices to this announcement are (in Norwegian and translation into English):
– Notice of the Annual General Meeting
– Attendance slip and proxy form
– The Board’s proposal for the resolutions to be passed
– Statement from the Board of Directors regarding determination of salary and other benefits for Senior Management
– Information to the shareholders regarding the Annual General Meeting
The documents are also available at the web site of Sevan Marine ASA; www.sevanmarine.com.
Sevan Marine is a technology, design and engineering company. The company is developing, designing and delivering cost effective offshore solutions based on its unique cylindrical hull design and the HiLoad LNG offloading and regas technologies. Sevan Marine ASA is listed on Oslo Børs with ticker SEVAN. For more information, please refer to www.sevanmarine.com.
For more information please contact:
Reese McNeel, CEO, Sevan Marine ASA
+47 415 08 186
The information in this announcement is subject to the disclosure requirements of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act section 5-12 and/or the Oslo Børs – Continuing Obligations.